Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Blog Title

Before I even started this blog I have been trying to think of a catchy blog title. I wanted something that you got almost right away. Maybe you don’t understand immediately but then it hits you, Oh now I get it! Don’t get me wrong, I love “The Ray Family” mostly because of what it symbolizes (the fact that we are embarking on an incredible journey together and starting a family of our very own.) I ask Jacob all the time to be thinking of something cute and that describes us but he doesn’t take it too seriously. Although I will give him props the runner up… “Music and Munchkins” I had been throwing out random things like “Rambunctious Rays” (haha) and something about “Songs and Kids” when he said the music and munchkins one…music for him, munchkins for me…so cute right? But we kept thinking and last night as I was reading, “A life Well Lived” by Tommy Nelson (a verse by verse explanation of the book of Ecclesiastes) I came to the verses I have under my title and one finally came to me… “A Cord of Three”. Perfect. I love the new title and feel it is such a great description of not just him and then me but instead a description of our lives together and how God is an intricate part of us. Jacob and I can’t have a great marriage without that third strand- the most important strand. What do you think?

1 comment: